Seagate Lyve Drive Shuttle
Finally. A Shuttle For Your Cloud.
What is Lyve Drive Shuttle?
Take control of your data transfer and transport costs when moving data around your enterprise. The Seagate® Lyve™ Drive Shuttle is simple and affordable for emerging edge environments, regardless of cloud service provider. This shuttle supports most industry-standard file systems and network protocols for easy ingestion from direct-attached, networkattached, and other external storage devices.
Simple and Diverse
Experience simple functionality in a variety of storage options.
Fast and Affordable
Transfer and transport data without bandwidth limitations.
Secure and Rugged
Choose industry standard encryption inside a durable case.
How It Works
Experience true simplicity with drag-and-drop functionality similar to using an external USB drive.
Lyve Drive Shuttle supports most industry standard file systems and network protocol for easy ingestion from direct-attached, network-attached, and other external storage devices.
Leverage a lit status e-ink touch screen to copy files directly without a PC, whether in dark or bright environments.
- DAS Mode - Connect USB-C cable (included) directly into your host system then manually drag-and-drop your data directly onto the shuttle.
- NAS Mode - Similar to DAS mode, except shuttle will show on your network as a shared storage device once connected via ethernet cable (not included) into your network (router, switch, etc.).
- Ingest Mode - Connect drone, audiovisual equipment, and other devices with media files to this shuttle to quickly and affordably transfer your data.
- Ingest data from direct-attached, network-attached, and external storage devices
- Quickly transfer and ship up to 16TB of data without upload bandwidth limitations or security risks
- Experience true simplicity with drag-and-drop functionality similar to using an external USB drive
- Leverage a lit status E Ink touch screen to copy files directly from external storage devices without a PC, whether in dark or bright environments
- Securely encrypt stored data with Seagate Secure™ for protecting data via industry-standard AES-based hardware encryption
- Take advantage of the reinforced, ruggedized case designed for durability, transport, and protection
- Use a shuttle drive that supports most industry-standard file systems and network protocols
Benefit From Encryption
Securely encrypt stored data on Lyve Drive Shuttle with Seagate Secure™, which protects data via industry standard AES-based hardware encryption.
- Renders all data unreadable in less than a second via a cryptographic erase of the data encryption key.
- Automatically locks the drive and secures its data the instant a drive is removed from a system, or the moment the drive or system is powered down.1
1. SED, FIPS/SED and auto-lock options not available in all models or countries. Some models may require TCG-compliant host or controller support. Auto-lock option and FIPS SED models require TCG-compliant host or controller support. TM: The FIPS logo is a certification mark of NIST, which does not imply product endorsement by NIST, the U.S., or Canadian governments.
|16TB SATA HDD
|exFAT or user-defined
|Up to 255MB/s
|Seagate Secure™ Encryption
|E Ink Touch Screen, Front-lit LED
|Quad Core Intel Pentium 1.6GHZ (2.56GHz Turbo)
|USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (DAS mode)
10 GbE Ethernet port (NAS mode)<
Power via USB-C
|NAS Mode Protocols
|1 x USB‐C to USB‐C
1 x USB-C to USB Type A
1 x USB-C Power
|Type C PD 3.0 power adapter (65W)
1 Reformatting for use with Time Machine® may be required.
2 Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
Download the Seagate Lyve Drive Shuttle Datasheet (.PDF)