Seagate FireCuda 510 M.2 NVMe Solid State Drives (SSD)
Perfect for upgrading speed and performance for gamers and creatives
M.2 2280-D2 Double-Sided Form Factor, 3D TLC NAND Flash Memory, PCIe G3 x4 NVMe 1.3 Interface, 5 Years Limited Warranty
Our Price: Request a Quote
Our Price: $475.00
Dominate With Ferocious Speed
Built specifically for professional-level gamers, the Seagate FireCuda 510 SSD brings the intense speeds, lasting endurance, and large capacity needed to accelerate PC storage performance.
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 interface unleashes the speed of NAND and delivers up to 6x faster performance than SATA SSDs
- Blazing-fast sequential read/writes bring faster load times, faster program installations, and faster processing
- Ultra-high random read/write IOPS translates to faster program response times and more responsive multiple program multitasking
- Enhanced dynamic SLC cache with up to 28GB reserved provides longer bursts of data
- 1TB and 2TB capacities for the storage of huge files and games without the worry of maxing out your drive or partitioning
- M.2 2280 form factor for massive speed and capacity in a compact package for installation in tight spaces, leaving room for other components
- Top-tier endurance gives pro-level gamers peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty and MTBF of 1.8M hours
- SeaTools™ SSD enhanced gaming tool with drive management and health monitoring so gamers can tune the drive to their performance needs
- Gaming PC desktops
- Gaming PC laptops
- High-performance PCs and workstations
- Creative professional systems
Upgrade Your Gaming Experience.
FireCuda 510 SSD was developed and built specifically with the needs of professional-level gamers in mind.
How far could you go with a gaming SSD built for industry-leading speed, superior gaming, sustained abuse, and the lowest latency?
Dominate Your Competition.
Standard drives won’t help you level up because they aren’t made for the sustained abuse of top-tier gaming.
FireCuda 510 SSD delivers durable speed for the long haul, and comes equipped with a 5-year limited warranty.
Speed Up Your Creativity.
The speed and durability of this drive make it a great solution for creative professionals who need files processed faster.
Sequential read/write speeds can handle multiple video streams writing to the drive, and high IOPS ensure consistently smooth streaming.
Accelerate Your Gaming Performance.
FireCuda 510 SSD provides the fastest PC gaming storage speeds so you spend less time loading levels and maps, fewer seconds respawning, and reduced stuttering in open-world gaming.
- Upgrade to SSD speed for laptops and PCs
- Capacities up to 2TB
- Slim M.2 2280 form factor
- Up to 3450/3200MB/s sequential read/writes
A Winning Duo
Built to amp up the world’s best games, FireCuda 510 is out-of-the-box compatible with the latest generation of powerful AMD Ryzen™ processors-which are all about more cores, more cache, more tech, and more I/O.
Pair a 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor with the FireCuda 510 PCIe NVMe SSD for the ultimate PC gaming combination.
Benefit From SeaTools
SeaTools™ SSD is our free software that tests and analyzes hard drives. It is completely data safe and easily installs on your system.
- Drive health monitoring
- Drive performance monitoring
- Firmware and software updates
Insure Your Drive
A Rescue Data Recovery Services plan is available for purchase when you register your FireCuda drive.1 You'll have access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case of unexpected data loss.
1 Rescue Data Recovery Services plans are not available in all countries. Please contact your Seagate sales representative for further details.
|Standard Model (TCG Pyrite)||ZP2000GM30001||ZP1000GM30001|
|Interface||PCIe G3 x4, NVMe 1.3||PCIe G3 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|NAND Flash Memory||3D TLC||3D TLC|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280-D2||M.2 2280-D2|
|Sequential Read (Max, MB/s), 128KB1||3450||3450|
|Sequential Write (Max, MB/s), 128KB1||3200||3200|
|Random Read (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T81||485,000||620,000|
|Random Write (Max, IOPS), 4KB QD32 T81||600,000||600,000|
|Total Bytes Written (TB)||2600||1300|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1,800,000||1,800,000|
|Limited Warranty (years)||5||5|
|Active Power, Average (W)||6.0||5.3|
|Idle Power, Average (mW)||26||20|
|Low Power L1.2 mode (mW)||2||2|
|Temperature, Operating Internal (°C)||0 to 70°C||0 to 70°C|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 85°C||-40 to 85°C|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 0.5ms (Gs)||1500||1500|
|System Requirements||M.2 (M key) slot, PCIe G3 x4 interface, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, Linux|
1 Fresh out of box (FOB) performance obtained on newly formatted drive. Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version, system hardware, and configuration. Performance based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.2.1 x64 on Windows 10 host.
Download the Seagate FireCuda M.2 NVMe SSD Datasheet (.PDF)